Please support the MIMF

Ways to support the MIMF
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Please support the MIMF

Post by Charlie Schultz »

If you're an Amazon shopper, consider getting to the Amazon site via the link at the bottom of any forum page, thanks.
Bob Gleason

Re: Use the Amazon link, Luke

Post by Bob Gleason »

Charlie- Why not add a direct appeal for $ to support the MIMF in addition to the suggestion that we use the Amazon link. Actually, you get very little from Amazon and you might get a lot more by direct begging! My Amazon is keyed to help for Ukraine and Doctors Without Borders, but I'd be happy to send you a few bucks, even though I don't use the MIMF all that much. I appreciate the work it must take to keep it up.-Bob
Karl Wicklund

Post by Karl Wicklund »

I second that suggestion. There used to be a donate link, didn’t there? I didn’t see it just now at a glance.
Edit: second glance showed the PayPal link.
Kaptain Karl
Bob Gleason

Post by Bob Gleason »

Karl, Thanks. I did not see that donation button at the top of the page before. Easy to do.-Bob
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Re: Please support the MIMF

Post by Charlie Schultz »

Thanks Bob, Karl and other. You are correct, we get very little from the Amazon link. StewMac now has a good affiliate program, so if you're buying from them, please use the link (top of the page) and we get a little back.

Finally, as has been noted, you can financially contribute using the PayPal link. We've got a few people that have been donating that way for years. And of course, donating your time and expertise in helping other members is what it's all about here.

Return to “Support the MIMF”