Plans?

Talk with the MIMForum staff! This is the section for discussing the workings of this forum. Your suggestions always welcome!
Kurt Veltman

Plans?

Post by Kurt Veltman »

I am feeling my way around this new forum, and while admittedly annoyed by all the changes at first, I am starting to get the hang of things and seeing value in some of the changes. For what it's worth, I would find it very helpful if we were allowed 115-125 (Kb?) for pics, as the lowest resolution on my camera takes pics that are about 110 or so.

What I really wanted to ask is if there are still plans available here? I have a feeling I am just missing them, but thought I better ask since I can't find them. Also, if there are no plans, can anyone recommend where I can direct someone for plans to build a bass speaker cabinet? I directed him to this forum, but decided I would ask myself in case he can't find his way around.

Thanks!
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Re: Plans?

Post by Charlie Schultz »

Hi Kurt,
The attachment file size has been bumped up to 150k (though I think I still have to update the text you see when adding attachments).

We're getting close to finishing up the library transfer work and after that I'm going to see what we can do get the plans back up. That being said, we currently do not have any speaker cabinet plans.

Charlie
Kurt Veltman

Post by Kurt Veltman »

Thanks for the quick response Charlie! I tried uploading some pics before I posted this, and it told me the max size was 100, so I appreciate that being changed so quickly!

Any ideas where I can find plans for a cabinet?
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Schultz »

Not sure where you might find speaker cabinet plans, though I think people here have discussed them before. I suggest you put a post down in the Jam section, something like "looking for speaker cabinet plans".
Ron Sommers

Post by Ron Sommers »

I realize this is a 2 year old thread, but for anyone looking...

AX84.com or the ampgarage.com should provide you with a solution to speaker cabs.

Return to “The Soundhole”