An "intro page" ?

Talk with the MIMForum staff! This is the section for discussing the workings of this forum. Your suggestions always welcome!
David Gerard

An "intro page" ?

Post by David Gerard »

Hi folks, forgive me if I missed an intro page but thought I'd ask anyway. I participate on a counter fabricators forum. Over there we have an "intro Page" and it's fun to learn about fellow craftspeople who are passionate about the same things. I have had opportunity to actually stop an visit folks I've met and see their fab shops on some road trips. We also have made plans to meet at counter materials shows ect. Its fun to learn what a small world we live in. No worries, I wont be stalking you, I live too far away :lol:
thanks, Dave G.
Greg Robinson

Re: An "intro page" ?

Post by Greg Robinson »

Hi David,
Please don't post multiple copies of the same discussion. You created three duplicates of this thread. I've deleted the others.
In regards to your question, you can add information about yourself to your profile by accessing the user control panel. We do also occasionally post "Introduction" or "Show-of-Hands" type threads. Now would be a good time for one. Maybe I'll start a "2013 Show of Hands" thread in the Jam Session.
MIMForum staff member - Melbourne, Australia
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Schultz »

Hi David,
Good idea, we used to have an "Introduce yourself here" thread on the old software but I guess I missed it when I set up under the new software. Maybe we could set one up under the jam session or maybe as a subforum here. Let me see if Greg has already done something.
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Schultz »

Return to “The Soundhole”