How do I access this file?

Talk with the MIMForum staff! This is the section for discussing the workings of this forum. Your suggestions always welcome!
woesten

How do I access this file?

Post by woesten »

ftp://www.mimf.com/pub/cornetto.zip

I found this linked on the site and would like to download it if its still available.

Thank you for your time.
Jim McConkey

Re: How do I access this file?

Post by Jim McConkey »

Hi Woesten, please note that we require the use of real full (first and last) names on this forum, and do not accept aliases or "handles". Please let us know your name either here or in a private message to any Moderator so that we can update your username and login details for you (you are not able to make these changes to your account yourself).

The file is still available and is in our Library under the Spreadsheets and other files section, but there is some sort of technical difficulty right now which is preventing it from being downloaded. We're checking into it.

UPDATE: The link in the Library has been fixed and you can download the file from there now.
MIMForum Staff - Way North of Baltimore
Miguel Angel

Post by Miguel Angel »

I'm also trying to access to the file, but I write down my user name and password and it does not work :roll:
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Schultz »

Hi Miguel,
Instead of using your MIMF user name & password, use "anonymous@mimf.com" (without "") for the user name and just hit enter for the password. Post back if you're still having problems.
Miguel Angel

Post by Miguel Angel »

It does work!
Thank you very much for your help from Spain!

Best regards,

Miguel Angel

Return to “The Soundhole”