Sonnys new web page

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
Greg Martin

Sonnys new web page

Post by Greg Martin »

We are all pround of our kids ,me too. Im sure at some point over the last 11 years weve heard Andys pedal and gear demos on proguitarshop and reverb. Hes been on youtube and has been a major contributor with over 2000 gear demos. My custom guitars show up there too. My 2 minutes of fame right. Now he is doing independant pedal demos at his new andydemos you tube channel, its fairly new with 3100 subs as of todays look see. This channel will feature a more personl take on gear featuring his techniques, sharing his own gear and doing vintage pedal comparisons as well as new releases of pedals and guitars ,maybe some amps as well. I look forward to this years namm content in 2019.
Andy is still doing weekly demos for reverb. Which weve all come to love as much as his PGS demos,which are still up on you tube
So just trying to get the word out about andydemos on youtube. Hes on social media Twitter and IG.. Pdxandyguitar.. thanks and hope youll like share and subscribe. Andy is a consumate pro,and loves his music. New video today .
Gordon Bellerose

Re: Sonnys new web page

Post by Gordon Bellerose »

I had a look at the youtube channel.
He does a good job. Seems quite knowledgeable.
I need your help. I can't possibly make all the mistakes myself!

Return to “Jam Session”