Big Island Volcano

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.

Big Island Volcano

Postby Rick Lee » Sat May 12, 2018 9:58 pm

Anyone know if the builders on the The Big Island are safe. I think both Bob Gleason of Pegasus guitars/Ukes and Steve Grimes live there. Hope everyone is OK, the news videos look scary.
Rick Lee

Re: Big Island Volcano

Postby Clay Schaeffer » Sun May 13, 2018 1:58 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gDRycpT2Rs

This was an old documentary I stumbled on a few days ago.It's interesting what they say about Kilauea. Worst case scenario half the mountain could slide into the ocean and cause a major tsunami.

Bob Gleason is in Kurtistown I believe -close but hopefully not to close to the problem area.
Clay Schaeffer

Return to Jam Session