Merry Christmas

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
Gordon Bellerose

Merry Christmas

Post by Gordon Bellerose »

I would like to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas.
I wish you all the best in the upcoming New Year, and I hope you get to build the guitar of your dreams this coming year.
I really enjoy the interaction we have here on a daily basis. :D
I need your help. I can't possibly make all the mistakes myself!
Bob Francis

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Bob Francis »

Merry Christmas!
Jim McConkey

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Jim McConkey »

On behalf of the Staff, a very Merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) to all of you, too! We thank you for your continued interest. Our members, and their desire and willingness to share their instrument building knowledge, are what makes this Forum one of the best out there.

2017 will mark the 20th anniversary of the MIMF, and we would not have lasted this long without all of you and your support. I would love to see even more activity here next year. Everyone please resolve to build more, and share more here in the coming year. And keep your eyes out for special celebrations as we approach our anniversary in July. Happy Near Year to all.
MIMForum Staff - Way North of Baltimore

Return to “Jam Session”